Fisher and Davis turned one at the end of April. They had a safari theme and the cake matched the invitation perfectly. The favors were monkey bath toys, jungle stamps, and safari animal suckers. We served pizza for dinner and cake for dessert. Lots of family and friends shared this special day with us. Thank you so much for coming to the party. I know some of you had to travel and we appreciate you making the drive for this special occasion. They love all of their toys they got and have been playing with them non-stop ever since. I was hoping the kids would be able to go outside and play, but it was too hot. It ended up being 93 outside so everyone stayed inside. We were packed like sardines in the den, but it was so much fun and totally chaotic which fits us perfectly. I think Fisher and Davis really enjoyed playing with the other kids. Fisher was still battling double ear infections so he wasn't feeling the greatest, but I still think he had a good time. They loved their birthday cake and enjoyed drinking Coke and Sprite that their grandparents were giving them. :-) Needless to say they had a major sugar rush and didn't go to bed until about 9:30. I took over 100 pictures at the party so I decided to do a slideshow since I had so many. Thanks again for celebrating with us!
9 months ago








1 comment:
We can't be believe that you are 1 already!! WOW!! It looks like you had a great time at your party. We are looking forward to seeing you at the beach in July! Happy Birthday boys (and your mommy too)!!
Post a Comment