9 months ago
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
The Big 3-0!
Well I turned 30 about a week ago and I had a fabulous birthday weekend. Thank you so much for all the phone calls, cards, emails, and texts. I really appreciate them and they made the day that much more special. Kelly and Michael came into town and we went out for a nice dinner on Saturday night. My parents kept the boys overnight so I got to sleep the ENTIRE night. Before that I couldn't remember the last time I got a full night's sleep. As soon as we woke up Evan went to get the boys so I could celebrate with them. They spoiled me with gifts- jewelry, a spa package, a movie, gift cards, and a book. We went out for an early lunch with my parents and then came home for naps (me included). That afternoon we grilled out and played outside to complete the fabulous day. Thanks to everyone who made my birthday so special!!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment