I love these pictures of her. This was taken on our family beach trip last year. She loved going!
On Thursday, April 16th my sweet Nana left this world and made her journey to heaven. Nana- I miss you so much! You brought so much joy to our family and I am thankful for the 29 years we had together. It was hard not having you at the boys first birthday party, but I know you were smiling down us. I know you are in a much better place and I am so thankful that you are not in pain anymore.
Thank you everyone for all the sweet cards and the meals you brought us. It was a lifesaver to not have to figure out dinner after being gone for basically a week. All of the meals were wonderful and real thank you notes are coming soon. :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment