I'm officially 35 weeks today. Yeah!! We had another doctor's appointment yesterday and everything went great. We are so blessed! Week after week we get GREAT reports and I am so thankful for that. My doctors are going to take me off my contraction meds next week and let nature take its course so it won't be long before Fisher and Davis arrive. :-) They said the longest they would let me go would be 37 weeks though so the boys will definitely arrive sometime in the next two weeks. My belly is continuing to grow so I posted some pics below for you to see. I'm wearing one of the 2 pairs of pants that still fit and one of Evan's t-shirts. As you can tell in the pic Evan's shirt is starting to get a little snug across the belly so hopefully I can manage to squeeze in them for a couple more weeks. On a sidenote, thank you so much for all the emails and phone calls to check on me. It really means a lot! I'm so lucky to have friends and family who care so much about me and these boys.

3 comments:
You look beautiful!! You are all baby (well, babies!). I'm so glad to hear that you're diong so well. It's almost time! Yeah!!
Nat,
You really do look amazing. Enjoy these last few days and the movements inside your belly. The boys will be here before you know it and you'll long for the days when you only had to worry about keeping off your feet!
You look GREAT! I am so excited for you. It won't be long now. I know how excited and scared you probably feel - please let me know if you need anything.
Tina
Post a Comment