Thursday, April 10, 2008

Growing Boys

We had 2 good reports this week. I went for a regular check on Tuesday and the doctor said everything looked great. He said I was showing good growth in my belly and that I was all baby. I knew I was showing growth in my belly considering my clothes don't fit anymore. :-) I'm now sporting Evan's T-shirts.

We went for another growth ultrasound this morning and we got good news again. Everything looked wonderful with the babies and they are growing right on track. Baby A weighs 4 lbs. 13 oz. and Baby B weighs 5 lbs. 3 oz. I can't believe they're that big already! Both of them are head down, side by side so it looks like I will have some delivery options unless things change. I'm a little over 33 weeks so I've almost made it to my goal! Thanks again for all your prayers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

would love to see more pictures of you & the house !

Beth