Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Boys are Here!

The boys made their debut on April 29. Fisher was able to come home from the hospital with us, but Davis had to stay in the NICU for 9 more days. He finally got to come home on May 10. It was the best Mother's Day present to have both of the boys home together. Recovering from the delivery has been really tough and I'm so glad that I'm finally on the road to recovery. I'm finally feeling somewhat normal other than being sleep deprived. :-)

Fisher


Davis coming home from the NICU


Together at Last!



Wrestling with daddy






5 comments:

Jackie Mc said...

Wanted you to know I do look at your blog & your boys are so precious . What a wonderful life you have in ahead of you being parents . The best to you both .

FCMS sub

Family Album said...

YEA, PICTURES! They are so cute and so long! I love that your blog is updated and I can see these precious little boys. I would love to come visit you in your new house and meet your bundles of joy. Just let me know when you are settled in. I have been thinking about you!
Love,
Courtney

Amber said...

Congrats! The boys are beautiful and I'm sure you guys are enjoying all the excitement parenting entails!

Brianne said...

The twins are so precious! Congrats! We are so happy for you!

Love,
Scott, Brianne & Ella

Mickey said...

OMG!! Finally new pictures. The boys are just ADORABLE...all 3 of them!

Thank you for the new pictures. You are so blessed, and you get used to the sleep deprivation, it'll be like that until they grow up and leave home...

I am just dying to hold those precious little ones... Maybe we will see you this summer.

Love and kisses to all,
Mickey, Steve, John & Charles