9 months ago
Sunday, January 10, 2010
First Day of School
Fisher and Davis are going to school 2 days a week this year. I wasn't able to get 2 days a week for both of them on the same days so they both go on Fridays and then they each go another day. So Fisher goes on Mondays, Davis on Thursdays and both on Fridays. It's not the most ideal, but it does give them a chance to interact with other kids without each other. I am hoping to get them in on the same days next year. I never realized how hard it is to get 2 spots in the same class. I had them on a waiting list for almost a year. Davis has loved school since the first day and Fisher now loves it. He was a little unsure at first, but now he walks right in and is excited to go. Here's a few pictures from their first day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment