9 months ago
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Evan's Birthday
Evan turned 29 last Wednesday. He decided that he wanted to grill out for his birthday and wait and go to dinner on Saturday. I made him a homemade strawberry cake which is his absolute favorite. He dug in before we even had dinner. So we did cake, presents, and then dinner. He got 2 Lacoste shirts, 2 pairs of shoes, undershirts, books, and an iTunes gift card. I think he liked everything even though nothing was super exciting. On Saturday we went to dinner and had a nice date night. We stay so busy all the time, it was wonderful to slow down and enjoy a nice dinner together. Happy Birthday Evan! We hope you had a wonderful day! You're the best daddy and husband in the world. I look forward to celebrating many more with you!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment