Last year was Davis and Fisher's first time, but they were too young to even know what was going on. This year they could really experience it. It started out pretty rocky, but got better each day. I think they were a little overwhelmed by all of it plus Fisher's top molars were coming in the first week so he was very fussy. He screamed like I have never heard him scream before. I finally took him to the doctor on that Wednesday just to make sure he wasn't sick, but it was just his teeth. They both are going through a very clingy stage right now. All they want is me. So some of the time when we would go out on the beach they wanted me to hold them the whole time, but even that got a little better as time went on. They splashed in the water, ate sand and played hard. Overall, we had a fabulous time and I think next year will be even better!
9 months ago








No comments:
Post a Comment