9 months ago
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Where does the time go?
Fisher and Davis are now a little over 10 months old now. I can't believe that they are almost 1. Time sure has flown by! It seems like everyday they are doing something new. They both talk all the time, and although I don't know what they're saying they seem to. They are both working on standing up, but Fisher more so than Davis. Davis is a little more cautious than Fisher. They are so different from each other. For example, when I tell Davis no he looks and me and starts to cry. When I tell Fisher no he looks at me and smiles and starts laughing. For the longest time they didn't even acknowledge each other, but they are now starting to interact with each other and it's so cute. Today at lunch Fisher kept waving to Davis and then they would start talking to each other. Fisher loves to pull Davis' hair and Davis loves to grab Fisher's face, but for some reason neither one of them seems to mind it. I have a feeling that what one doesn't think of the other one will because they are both very mischievous.They are VERY active little boys and are cruising all over the place. I definitely get my exercise and my mom definitely gets hers. She says they keep her young! :-) I try to keep them on the same nap schedule so that there's a little down time to do laundry, etc, but lately they haven't napped at the same time. Although it's not complete down time since one of them is usually up, it's WAY easier keeping up with one. I was out of school yesterday and today due to the weather and I have really enjoyed spending time with my boys. Being a mom is the best thing in the world!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment