9 months ago
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Blizzard 2009
So it wasn't really a blizzard, but to us it kind of was because it never snows here. It started coming down on Sunday afternoon and continued to snow throughout the night. We went to my parents house for dinner on Sunday and headed home about 6:45. Thanks goodness for 4 wheel drive or I don't know if we would have made it out of their neighborhood. We ended up getting about 4 1/2 inches of snow and it was absolutely beautiful. Since it doesn't snow much, the boys didn't have proper snow attire so we bundled them up the best we could. Evan and I were both off work yesterday so we had a fun family day enjoying the snow and warming up by the fire. We made a snowman and as of today he's still standing, but it's supposed to be 70 on Friday so he probably won't be around that much longer. I hope you and your family enjoyed the blizzard! :-)











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment