Sunday, September 21, 2008

Last Weekend





Yummy peas!

Fisher was concentrating really hard on one of the toys


I'm not sure what we did last weekend besides working around the house, but I know it went by way to fast. One of these days, we'll be completely unpacked and everything will have a spot. Thank goodness Evan and I are laid back when it comes to clutter because that's what we live in. But hey it works for us or at least for now it does.

The boys did start eating baby food last weekend and they really like it. We started them on peas and I thought for sure they wouldn't like them very much because it seems like a lot of babies don't like peas, but they do. :-) In fact we're about halfway through all of the vegetables and we haven't found one they don't like yet. Knock on wood...

No comments: