9 months ago
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Moving on up...
to size 1 diapers that is. We've finally graduated from our newborn diapers. I can't believe it! They still are mostly in newborn clothes, but there's a few 0-3 months they can wear without being swallowed by them. I have several nice summer outfits that were 3 months that I guess they won't be able to wear. I'm so bummed. One outfit is the cutest pair of white linen shorts with a brown and white Hawaiian shirt to match. We're inching up on Labor Day so unless they hit a huge growth spurt they won't be able to sport those, unfortunately.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
love the pics! You can consign them and get some money back--or regift! just put them in them for a pic then save them for the twin mommy sale!
Post a Comment