Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy 3 months Fisher and Davis!

Davis and Fisher turned 3 months old today. I can't believe they're 3 months already- time sure does fly by. Davis is still smiling a lot and Fisher is smiling more and more each day. Davis rolled over for the first time yesterday, but he would only do it that one time. As soon as he landed on his back he started screaming and then after that he wouldn't try anymore. I think it scared him. Fisher is working on it and can almost do it so I think he will be rolling over within a few days.

I took the boys to have some professional pictures made today and they turned out so well. I was actually surprised at how well they turned out. I didn't think we would be able to get Fisher to smile very much for the camera, but he ended up smiling more than Davis. I was so surprised! I had such good intentions on purchasing the smallest picture package, but 2 hours later I was walking out the door spending way more money than I had planned on and getting more pictures than I probably need, but I couldn't resist. They looked sooo cute in their pictures. I guess now I have to go buy frames to go with all of the pictures I bought. :-)
Here's a few shots I snapped today to document their 3 month birthday.





No comments: