Saturday, August 23, 2008

Leaky Pipes

Last weekend as we were getting the boys ready for their nightly bath, we had a slight problem. We filled the boys bathtub up and we left the water running in the sink so we wouldn't have to readjust the temperature. We went to get towels and get Davis undressed and when we came back in the kitchen there was water all over the floor and it was continuing to spill out of the cabinet underneath the sink. Somehow the pipes had come apart so the water that should have been running down the drain was running underneath our cabinet and onto the kitchen floor. So I'm standing there with Davis who is completely naked while Evan is on the floor putting the pipes back together. Everything that we had stored under the cabinet was getting soaked so we put it up on the counter so I could dry it off. I was focused on getting everything dried off and out of the corner of my eye I saw something flying through the air so I turned to watch Davis finish tee-teeing all over Evan's back. About the same time Evan looks up with a shocked look. At this point I'm laughing hysterically and Evan is not. He didn't think it was funny at all which made me laugh even harder. Eventually he saw the humor in it, but not until after he finished putting the pipes back together. I took some pics and posted them below. The first one is of the water running on our floor and the second one is of Evan's back. :-) What an eventful night!


1 comment:

Lesley said...

Okay this is hilarious!!!!!! I can not stop laughing right now!