Monday, August 25, 2008

Dinner and Dessert

My brother and sister-in-law came to visit a couple of weeks ago to celebrate my dad's birthday. We all went out to dinner and Lacey and Matt kept the boys for us. Thanks Lacey and Matt! We really appreciate it! My Nana and Granddaddy and Jane, Mark, Joseph, and Dru were in town too. Mark and Joseph were competing in a triathlon that Sunday so they stayed with us Saturday night. After we got back from dinner everyone came to our house for dessert. Jim and Ashley made a homemade peach pie. It was DELICIOUS!!! I wish I had taken more pictures that night, but we were all so busy chatting I forgot. :-) It was like a mini family reunion.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Sounds like so much fun! When are you going to let us have a turn at keeping the boys???

Tim & Gina said...

Do we have the best looking family or what? What a fun time!! Hope we can see you and the boys soon!!