The boys went for their 2 month checkup today and they are growing like weeds.
Fisher
Weight: 9.3 lbs. 50th %tile
Length: 22 inches 95th %tile
Davis
Weight: 9 lbs. 50th %tile
Length: 22 1/4 inches 95th %tile
So it looks like the boys are going to be tall like their daddy and may even play for the NBA. :-) Even though Fisher was a lot smaller than Davis at birth, he has caught up.
On a side note, we've been really struggling to find a formula that agrees with the boys. The doctor gave us another formula to try since the previous one wasn't working very well. This will be the 5th formula we've tried so we are hoping this one will work for them. The goal is for them to cry less and be less gassy, which might mean they will start taking naps during the day. My first question when I went in today was "is it normal for 2 month olds not to sleep during the day?" They occasionally will nap for a little bit (20 minutes), but it's very rarely at the same time. And when they are up, a lot of the time they are crying. I feel so bad for them because I know they aren't crying for no reason. We're just having trouble figuring out how to fix it. The doctor hopes this formula will help and if it doesn't he wants them to start taking Zantac. I'm supposed to report back to the doctor in a few days and if things aren't better, he said we'd try something else. They also had 5 vaccinations today so needless to say they aren't feeling very well. I'm hoping they will be feeling better tomorrow. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!
9 months ago





3 comments:
Nat, I misread and thought you said the doctor may give the boys xanax and I thought no, no...Nat needs that!
I love reading your posts but sure do wish it was in person and on a daily basis.
Love you bunches,
JJ & CJ
I hope this formula works and the crying stops! :) The boys are SOOOO cute and I am not just saying that- they are super adorable!!!
Hey Natalie! Gina showed me your blog and I have loved reading about you and the boys! Don't fret about the naps--JR didn't nap during the day (or ever, for that matter) until he was 5 months old! Keep blogging!
Becca Raulerson Parrish
Post a Comment