Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

I've made it to 32 weeks, which is another big marker for twin pregnancies! Yahoo! I had a doctor's appointment this morning and everything looked good. I'm still having contractions, but she said again today that as long as I don't have 6 in an hour then it's ok. I think the most I've had is 4 or 5. We discussed delivery options and I will most likely have a C-section, but we're going to talk about it again in a couple of weeks. I have to go every week to the doctor now and we'll go back for another growth ultrasound the week after next. I can't wait to find out how much the boys weigh. I know they have grown because my belly is continuing to get bigger (I think by the minute). Pretty soon I'm going to need a forklift to get off the couch. :-) I'll try to post more belly pics soon! Thanks for all your prayers. They're working!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear the good news! We can't wait for the latest additions to the family to get here! Beth

Jackie Mc said...

Nat, Judy sent me your blog & am so glad to see pictures of you & your new home . How happy you look & it sounds like things are going well. Just continue to rest & take care of those baby boys. You will make such a good mom.

Lesley said...

I really need to go through my clothes and get all the comfy L stuff out for you-that way you won'y have to buy anything. I will try to remember to do that tonight!

Kelly said...

"6 an hour", boy I remember that! Hang in there Momma, you're doing great!

Judy Johnson said...

Nat, I miss you like CRAZY but looking at your blog makes me feel a little like I still see you everyday. If your mom doesn't treat you right, I have an extra bed right here and lots of TLC to go with it! Love you my friend...

Judy J

Marji said...

Hey girl! You look SO GREAT! I can't believe you're having twins girl!! Good luck with everything, I know all will go well. Your house is beautiful!!
Marji

Kelly said...

How are you doing??? Haven't heard from you in a while! Still cooking babies? :-)