On June 5 Evan and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. Evan has been really busy at work trying to finish a building in time for it's dedication so we decided we would go on a short trip once things settled down for him. I suggested we not do gifts since were going to go on a trip and he agreed. But on that Friday morning he surprised me with a ring box. I was totally surprised. He got me another wedding band to match my original one so now I have one on each side of my engagement ring. I love my new bling!! My hands were shaking I was so shocked. He came up with the idea all on his own which makes it that much more special! I felt bad because all I had for him was a card. When I gave it to him he told me that he didn't get me one. I guess I'll let him slide on that one. :-) Some how I think I got the better deal by far!!! We went to dinner at the Melting Pot that night to celebrate and it was fabulous as usual. We have had five wonderful years together and I look forward to many more!
9 months ago





3 comments:
Wow, he did do good! Congrats on the five year mark and I know all the years to come will continue to get better and better, especially with those two little ones! can't wait to hang out with you all at the beach!
Congratulations Nat & Evan! Is your hand too heavy to lift with all those diamonds?
There's always room for more diamonds! :-)
Post a Comment