Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Fisher and Davis!

Happy Birthday to my sweet baby boys! I can't believe you are a year old already. You bring so much joy to my life. I love you so much. I look forward to watching you grow up into handsome young men.

Evan came home from work a little early on their birthday and we went on a wagon ride and then we went to my parents house for dinner. My mom made chicken tettrazini and the boys really liked it. Then we all had cupcakes for dessert. As you can tell from the pictures their cupcakes were red velvet hence the red all over their face, ears, and hair. :-) They both ate every single bite! Thank you so much for all the cards and birthday messages. I played the messages for them so they could hear you singing and wishing them a great day.











No comments: