Sunday, March 1, 2009

10 Things About...

1o things about...

1. I have 4 teeth and 2 more that are almost in.
2. I don't have much hair, just like my mama when she was little. My Uncle Jim told me she didn't get hair until she was 7.
3. I'm kind of shy.
4. I am very laid back and even tempered.
5. I do the army crawl to get wherever I want to go.
6. I love looking at lights and when you ask me where the light is I look up at it.
7. I talk all the time although my mom and dad don't understand what I'm saying.
8. I can wave bye bye, but I don't associate it with those words. I just do it when I feel like it especially when pointing at that light.
9. I am working on standing up all by myself. My record time is 8 seconds.
10. I LOVE puffs!



10 things about...


1. I never meet a stranger and will smile at anyone.
2. I love apple juice and I'm learning how to drink it from a sippy cup.
3. I have a temper.
4. I crawl everywhere and I'm really fast. My mom has trouble keeping up with me.
5. I talk all the time and love to squeal.
6. I have 2 teeth and a lot of hair compared to my brother. :-)
7. I love looking out the window and watching cars drive by. I even do this when I'm supposed to be napping. I think my mom and dad are going to have to move my crib away from the blinds.
8. I pull up on everything.
9. I understand the word no and when my mom says no to me I start to cry.
10. My favorite toy is the remote control. My mom and dad tried to trick me and buy me a toy one, but I know the difference.

1 comment:

Amber said...

What a great summary of your two boys. They are so different but both soooo cute!