Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Morning/Lunch

Evan and I had a wonderful Christmas day with the boys. After eating breakfast, the boys checked out what Santa had brought them and then we opened presents. The boys got toys, toys, and more toys, but they also got some practical things too like diapers, formula, bottles, and clothes. Evan's big gift was a GPS. He had been wanting one but he had no idea that I had gotten it. He was totally surprised. My big gift was a new camera. Yahoo!! I have been wanting one but couldn't justify going out a buying one for no reason since I already had one that was decent. Evan even charged the battery ahead of time so as soon as I opened it I could start taking pictures. He also got me this reed diffuser that I had been wanting for a long time. It was one of those things that I REALLY wanted, but I never would have spent the money on it.

The boys had the cutest matching pajamas that were monogrammed. I loved them! We enjoyed watching the boys play with their new toys, but they were mostly interested in playing with the wrapping paper. Until then, I had no idea how much the boys loved playing with paper. I think I have just found a good use for all those catalogs we get in the mail.


Evan and I cooked a delicious lunch and unfortunately the boys didn't get to eat any of it, but next year they'll be able to. Well at least the food part. We'll wait a few years on the wine. :-)


Santa's goodies




Caramel Turtle Brownies


Remnants of Lunch

1 comment:

Tim & Gina said...

What a special and fun Christmas!! I know the boys had a blast and I know it will only get better with each year!! We hope to see you soon!!