Friday, November 7, 2008

New Adventure

I got a new job! Well, not really a job, but I'm starting a new adventure. I recently became a Southern Living at Home consultant. Since I have so much free time, I decided to find something to fill up the time. Ha, ha! Actually, I went to my first Southern Living at Home party a couple of months and absolutely loved the products so I decided to host a party. I had so much fun hanging out with the girls and sharing the products with them I thought I would enjoy being a consultant. If you would be willing to host a party or if you're interested in becoming a consultant let me know. It's a lot of fun and you earn lots of free products. Each month there are customer and hostess specials where products are 50-70% off. You can get some really good deals! There are 2 types of parties you can host-- an in-home party or a catalog party. Either way, you can earn your free products, but you typically have better sales at an in-home party if your guests aren't familiar with the products. I posted a link to the November specials below. Also, if you host a party this month, you get extra hostess dollars to spend on products. I hope to be your Southern Living at Home consultant!

https://www.southernlivingathome.com/pne/pdf/monthlySpecials/CorpSpecials.pdf

No comments: