Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wofford Homecoming

It was Wofford Homecoming this weekend so we took the boys to their first football game. I swear every time we go back the campus has changed. We parked at the auditorium and walked through the row to go to the game. It brought back so many GREAT memories. The girls had dresses and uncomfortable heels on and the guys all had on ties. That was me 7 years ago-living the college life. Wow how time flies- those 4 years were so much fun!

As we pushed the strollers through the row I thought about how much things have changed for us since last Homecoming and I just smiled and thought I wouldn't change it for the world! We went to the game for a little while and then we went to see Claire and her family at their tailgating spot. We had such a good time and it was so good to see everyone. Thanks Claire!





No comments: