Love, Mom
The boys turned 6 months old today. I can't believe it- time sure does fly by. They can do so many things now. They talk all the time and when they both start talking Tucker starts howling. It is absolutely hilarious. I am going to try and catch it on video so I can post it. They are very close to sitting up and I think Fisher is going to be crawling before long. Their personalities are starting to really develop and they are so different from each other. We go to the doctor for their 6 month checkup on Tuesday. More shots! :-( The good news though is they're growing like weeds so I'm sure they will be on the regular growth charts now rather than the preemie charts.
On a side note, I haven't had time to post lately because work has been CRAZY and we've been busy on the weekends. We've taken the boys to do lots of things and I'll post pictures of that soon. I have the cutest costumes for them for Halloween so I'll post those this weekend sometime. More to come...





2 comments:
Where has the time gone.It was just yesterday you were at FCMS listening to Judy & me talk about our adorable(?) grandkids . But just so you know I will rank your two precious boys up with my two . I love reading your blog.
YEAH!! Happy 6 months boys!! Ava Grace sends her love and hopes to have a play date sometime soon!!
Post a Comment