skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Rice Cereal and Teething

The boys are now eating rice cereal twice a day and they start eating baby food this weekend. I can't believe they're already eating solids. They are growing up so fast! Davis was so tired that he fell asleep eating his rice cereal while in the Bumbo seat. I couldn't resist taking some pictures of it. He's snuggling with his lovie that Katherine gave him. He loves it! Thanks Katherine!
Fisher constantly chews on something. Whether it's his fist, fingers, paci, or a teething toy he constantly has something in his mouth. The only teethers we had were big teething rings and he wasn't able to hold on to and control something that big yet so we went and bought a bunch of smaller teething toys. Or at least the smallest ones we could find. Some of them are still a little big, but the beaver one in the picture he can kind of hold onto. His favorite thing to chew on is his hands though. So much for spending money on teethers. :-)
2 comments:
I like the new background!
I can't believe how fast they are growing!! They are so dang cute too!! Hope to meet your little guys soon!!
Post a Comment