Saturday, September 27, 2008

Davis and Fisher's Baptism

Fisher and Davis were baptized last Sunday. They did great during the service! Neither one of them made a peep. The week before a family had their twin girls baptized and they wailed the entire time. I was thankful that Davis and Fisher didn't do that, but I knew if they did it couldn't be any worse.

They wore white smocked bubbles with pleats down the front. I originally bought baptism gowns for them, but Fisher's was too small. I bought them back in the spring and tried to guess what size they'd be in. Evan was thrilled when he found out they didn't fit. He wasn't to keen on the boys wearing gowns or dresses as he called them.

After church everyone came to our house for lunch. We had a great time. Thank you for coming and sharing this special day with us. We really appreciate all of you coming, especially those that had to travel.

I took a lot of pictures, but we didn't get that many of the boys in their outfits because we changed them as soon as we got home. They were eating carrots for lunch and I really didn't want orange stains all over their outfits. :-) Ireally wish we could have taken more family pictures at the church. I did take them on Friday to have professional pictures made in their outfits. We got some pretty good pictures although I learned that late afternoon is not the best time to take pictures. They got fussy pretty quickly, but at least we got some good shots.








No comments: