skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Father's Day
We always travel for Father's Day and we alternate each year between Evan's family and my family. But this year Evan wanted to stay home for his first Father's Day. We had a lot of work to do around the house so we spent the day hanging out with the boys, unpacking boxes, and cleaning. I told Evan that I would pick up lunch from wherever he wanted so he chose a very gourmet place --Jack in the Box. We dined on fried chicken sandwiches, jalapeno poppers, and french fries. What a nutritious and healthy lunch! After lunch we gave Evan his Father's Day presents. Fisher and Davis bought him a new bathing suit for our beach trip so he could take them swimming in the ocean. Sunday night my parents came over for pizza. My dad got a bathing suit too and a Hardee's gift card. My dad eats lunch at Hardee's every day during the work week. I'm not kidding when I say every day. He doesn't even have to order anymore. They know exactly what he wants when he gets there so his gift card will definitely come in handy.

Pope John Davis XV




No comments:
Post a Comment