Beautiful Sunrise from our balcony
The boys had been begging us all week to take them to the arcade to play Skeeball. Ok, well maybe that isn't quite true, but they enjoyed going to the arcade. Evan and I love going every year at the beach. We played skeeball, baseball, pinball, etc. and then cashed in our tickets for AWESOME prizes. I'm sporting one of the prizes in the picture-- a wolf hat.
On Friday morning we took the boys on the beach to actually get in the ocean. They did a lot better than I thought they would considering they don't really like getting in the bathtub. Fisher didn't cry at all and Davis didn't cry until a wave splashed a little bit on his face. We videoed it and as soon as I figure out how to post a video on here I'll post a little bit of the footage.
The above pics are of my Nana and Granddaddy with the boys. My granddaddy had to be hospitalized for a few days at the beach, but he is feeling much better. He is getting stronger every day. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers as he continues to heal.








No comments:
Post a Comment