Sunday, March 23, 2008

Pregnancy Update

We had quite a scare the week before last. I went into pre-term labor and was admitted to the hospital for two days. They finally were able to get my contractions under control with meds. I'm still on the medicine and it seems to be really helping. I am still having some contractions, but they are definitely better. Despite the pre-term labor, the babies are fabulous! We had another growth scan while in the hospital and the boys are growing like they should be . Baby A weighed 2 lbs. 14 oz. and Baby B weighed 3 lbs. 3 oz. I'm now on modified bedrest until the babies come. I'm allowed to get up to shower, eat, and go to the bathroom. Other than that I have to be laying or sitting down. Even though it's frustrating at times, it will be totally worth it! Anything I can do to keep these babies in the "oven" a little longer. :)

No comments: